[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Heat [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Heat

Not to worry Dan, they are intended to get hot since they are meant to disparate 100 Watts. That is why the ceramic form construction.

Allen Bishop - 49 years working in electronics
Colorado Springs

Sent from my iPad