[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Pole Pig Transportation [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Pole Pig Transportation

 I once considered the possibility of a group effort. Offline. If someone could take possession and later drive it to another list member, and so on, it might can get there with goodwill (and beer).