[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Tales of the suburban HV hobbiest [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tales of the suburban HV hobbiest

My rear neighbour was not so understanding and climbed the rear fence and tipped the coil over. Then got physical and it resulted in him getting prosecuted for assault and damage. Cost him over £400 in court eventually.

http://www.hvtesla.com/img/damage_3.jpg

http://www.hvtesla.com/img/damage_5.jpg

Phil