[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] new website [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] new website

Hi Jan,

Very nice, high-performing system! A shame about the low ceiling clearance - have you ever thought about running it outside?

Also, a special thanks for including construction details of your HV transformer and ballast - lots of good information for other coilers. If you get a chance, you might also want to include a schematic.

Did you need to take any special precautions to protect your VFD from electrical noise/transients?

Bert

jan@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I have just put up a website for my coil:

www.sthlmteslacoil.se <http://www.sthlmteslacoil.se>

Please take a look and feel free to comment or critizise.

Jan

Stockholm, Sweden