[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Litz wire primary coil on eBay [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Litz wire primary coil on eBay

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the great reading...

Nice that you had access to that test gear. And planned ahead several tests.
Read with great interest.
You may know or not, but fairly recently, I made big change to the primary
on my small 304 VTTC, using copper tubing, with great results.
Unfortunately my coil is currently down from a mishap...see my other post.
Again, just wanted to say thank you, for some real numbers here.
I will admit, I am surprised by some results also.

I do have some Litz wire for a primary, that I had for quite a while now,
that I have been thinking of trying. It is 1000 of #44, which works out to
I think about #10. And the recommended frequency falls about where my tube
coil is running. I may have to just give it a try someday out of curiosity.
But I need to get repaired first.

Chris Reeland
Ladd, Illinois, USA

Sent from my LG V20