[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Picture of the Tesla coil elements. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Picture of the Tesla coil elements.

From my own experience I would strongly suggest soldering those bleeder
resistors and clipping the wire flush with the solder bead. Try to minimize
sharp points in that area as much as possible it can have a big impact on
overall performance.