[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Need capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Need capacitors

Brian: Let us know if you do find a source. It seems whatever ebay surplus
supply there was has dried up once word got out about their usefulness in
MMCs for DRSSTCs. I'd also look at some of the snubber caps made by
Thomson-CSF. Believe Mads used a string of those in his DRSSTC-3 iirc.

--
andy