[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Need capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Need capacitors

Those snubber caps don't look anything like the snubbers i used on my coil many years ago.

The ones that I had looked like a motor run cap with 1" or so ceramic "bushings".

They worked very well until they started exploding.....

Mark