[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Coupling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coupling

Hi Gary, Thank you,  You can probably tell from most of my posts that I am
not very technical concerning this stuff, but I have an insatiable appetite
to learn. That said, I am continuing to try to improve the performance of
this little coil, since the video I have improved tuning until l now I am
getting " breakouts" from both ends. When I get the coil tuned to what I
think is optimum, which may include working to improve the primary. {I
think I have too many turns on it because I am down to using only about
three}, I will do another video, so any requests or instruction on what to
look for would be helpful.
Doug