[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair

Brian it was in series with the Jacob’s ladder same setup your talking about but when I turned it on the arc was small it wasn’t getting big and was way choked down compared to what it is without the cap and just the transformer running. After about 10 seconds it just stopped and I cut power... which makes me think it can’t be anything to serious because it wasn’t really drawing anything near what it draws without the capacitor.

Sent from my iPhone