[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair

Tyler,

Good to hear that the fix looks to be relatively simple.

I would think that you will have to re-center the core inside the tank.  At the voltages involved, a few layers of varnish are not going to provide adequate insulation.  Distance from the can and lots of oil are what you will need to prevent further breakdown.

Dave