[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair

Thank you for that response that makes sense now! I have since pulled the core out and rewound the transformer and brought it back to life so she lives on! Lol

Sent from my iPhone