From: "Phillip Strauss via Tesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:17:11 AM
Subject: [TCML] Re. Maxwell Pulse Caps.

Hello All,
A few weeks ago, I asked the list of the wisdom of purchasing a new Maxwell 37330 (one of five) from a Russian e-bay seller.I did so and received the item this morning in the UK, brand new as described. I had no issues whatsoever and the seller was communicative, courteous, helpful and honest. It took a while for the cap to arrive but the timescale was within the description on the site. An electronic translator dealt with minor language issues.I trust this may be of some help.
Phillip.