From: Steve White <steve.white1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla Coil List <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jan 30, 2019 8:51 am
Subject: [TCML] Bizarre tesla coil on E-Bay

I saw this on E-Bay today. This tesla coil has the most extreme height-to-width ratio for the secondary coil that I have ever seen. It looks like it is about 20:1. Good for a laugh. It must have been made a long time ago. You could probably make 5 tesla coils from this secondary.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tesla-Coil-Home-Built-w-50KV-Pulse-Capacitor-transformer-not-included/382755967907?hash=item591e0893a3:g:zy8AAOSwSVNcUL6H:rk:3:pf:0

Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa