From: derstrom8--- via Tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jul 30, 2019 6:43 am
Subject: Re: [TCML] "2" "Barn Fresh" VTTC's

I sent a message directly to the seller. This was his response:

"Ok thanks was listed for $35.00 maybe a typographical error tell the forums guys to take a deep breath super odd people are even talking about it says it only has 3 views anyhoodler good day"
I don't believe this for one second. 1) How do you get from $35.00 to $35,250.77? 2) The chances of a "typographical error" in two places is very unlikely (remember the $500 deposit). 3) Why would you list something as " ***ANTIQUE*** Coil Parts** MEGA RARE ONE OF A KIND STUFF UNIQUE!" for something you're selling for $35.00?
I think he's (unsuccessfully) trying to back-paddle and save his reputation. Fail.
Matt Lewis, Fairlee VT