[Home][2019 Index] [TCML] I hope this gets to Grand Rapids, Michigan members [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] I hope this gets to Grand Rapids, Michigan members

Grand Rapids michigan Maker Faire is this august 24 &25 and I would like to do a display, but it is too much for me to do by myself, LAST TIME PEOPLE WERE LINED UP 20 DEEP, at my booth, and It was just too much for me, so I would like to see if any of the people that were associated with the HV department of the now defunct GEEK GROUP would be interested in helping me this year. Or anyone else, for that matter, in the GR area!
If so please contact me at doug379306@xxxxxxxxx
Doug