[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Custom GU-81M Vacuum Tube Socket [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Custom GU-81M Vacuum Tube Socket

As already mentioned, at 123 watts, you might want to double up on the trace.  Looks nice and professional, really.  In sixty years of soldering, the only two problems I've ever seen are solder shorting something out, or a cold solder job.  Yours looks fine.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android