[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Optimum MMC Capacitance [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Optimum MMC Capacitance

Hi
I used Cornell Dubilier 932C20P15K-F capacitors (2000 V DC, 150 nF): 2 series of 12 on a 10 kV NST and it works perfectly.
I have 89 of them for sale also, $5 each plus shipping.
Fabrice, France

Le 18/03/2019 23:57, Shaun Epp a écrit :
I have a bunch of spare MMC capacitors for sale. 0.15uF 2000VDC if memory
serves me.  how a about $2.00 each plus shipping

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 5:25 PM Steve White <steve.white1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JAVATC will tell you how much the caps are charged with a given
transformer.

Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa