[Home][2019 Index] [TCML] Tesla coil parts for sale. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Tesla coil parts for sale.

Just wanted to put this out to the group, I am listing a number of Tesla
coil parts and here is the ebay link. I'm in the middle of prepping for a
move and I just do not have the time or the brainpower to work with these.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123703141960

Help someone is interested because I bought them thinking I would work with
coils and I just don't have the time.
DJ