[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] What´s the current standpoint on quarter wave versus lumped secondary modeling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] What´s the current standpoint on quarter wave versus lumped secondary modeling

I observed the same thing with a small CW  SSTC:

Thermal Imaging a Tesla Coil
https://youtu.be/K2wgONalxgU

Not sure of an explanation.

Brian