From: "EricTv via Tesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 2:37:32 PM
Subject: [TCML] AC flybacks

Hello all:

Been a long time since I was a member of the list, but I wanted to see
if anyone had a couple of spare AC flyback transformers of the type used
in the larger TV's of yesterday.  Like a dummy, I tossed mine out
accidentally last year after a clean out.  All I'm finding online are
ones with diodes built in, no good.  Thank you in advance!

Eric