From: Jeff Behary <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>; pvsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pvsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>; Frank Jones <fxrays@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Nov 9, 2019 9:43 pm
Subject: [TCML] Bill Wysock's scrapbook, Frederick Finch Strong's scrapbook, T. B . Kinraide Archive, H. G. Fischer Blueprints, Electrotherapy Museum Archive, Unpublished Letters/Lectures of Tesla Family

Tesla group:

Some recently published photos, scrapbooks, and archives.
Not an easy thing to do...but I figured having the information out there is better than it dying with me or friends, or getting scrapped (like the Tesla family archives).
If these things were found 100 years from now they'd be considered national treasures and no one would think twice to publish them.
It's harder when it's friends.  Most of this stuff was never meant to be published... but are too priceless to be lost.  Right or wrong, I'm sorry either way.
My goal is to upload 50,000 pages by the end of the year.  The last few years have been too much.

Bill Wysock's Scrapbook and Photos
621 pages:
https://archive.org/details/billwysockscrapbooks

Tesla Technology Research
160 pages
https://archive.org/stream/billwysockscrapbooks/Bill_Wysock_TTR#mode/2up

Unpublished Letters
691 pages:
https://archive.org/details/electrotherapymuseumletters

Dr. Frederick Finch Strong's Scrapbook and Archive
Part 1:  429 Pages:
https://archive.org/details/ffs1scrapbook
Part 2:  337 Pages:
https://archive.org/stream/ffs1scrapbook/FFS_2_High_Freq_Currents#mode/2up
Part 3:  104 Pages:
https://archive.org/stream/ffs1scrapbook/FFS_3_Ajax_Replicas#mode/2up

Electrical Discharges in a Vacuum
92 Pages:
https://archive.org/details/VacuumDischargeTubesLowResolution

A selection of 11x17 blueprints from H. G. Fischer Corp
1427 Pages:
https://archive.org/details/HGFischer11x17Blueprints

T. Burton Kinraide Archive
5020 Pages
https://archive.org/details/QuestForKinraide5026pgs

Electrotherapy Museum Booklets:  1996-2003
4390 Pages
https://archive.org/details/electrotherapymuseum19962003

Jeff Behary,
or what remains of him.