[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Richard Burnett´s resonant charging ideas confirmed [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Richard Burnett´s resonant charging ideas confirmed

On 11/21/19 11:56 AM, Brian Basra wrote:
Jan,

There are still quite a few of us around. In fact my coil just had its 20yr birthday in this configuration.

And people still ask me about the picture of me in the "cage of death" next to that coil from 20 years ago.

There are plenty of spark gap coils around.