[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Question

Yes as an say what is an old timer anyway ?. I just turned 66 this week
everyone i have met as of late say's that I am young. I have been building
or working high voltage since I was 10 years old started with a Tesla coil
after seeing one at Griffith Observatory around 1960 not sure about any
groups out here in Los Angeles. I do belong to some Tesla groups on
Facebook. but my guess is the younger people under 50 are into ?. Me I will
try my luck with a MOT & GU-81M wish to make some swords.