[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Question

Don't mean to possibly offend some, but what is so inconveniet about
linking photos and videos these days here. Fancy sites does not mean
better. Just my 2¢. Almost everyone has a smartphone these days. Very easy
to share.

Well, thinking about now, I guess most young people what visually instant
gratification, then on to the next thing.
Instead of reading, analyzing, learning, thinking, staying focused, trying
things and fail, but success does happen eventually. Again 2¢ rambling...

Quoting Gary Gaspar:

"Me I will
try my luck with a MOT & GU-81M wish to make some swords."

Glad to hear this. Kind of lonely in this realm lately :^)

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20