[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] 4 inch xenon and krypton tubes wanted for Halloween display [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 4 inch xenon and krypton tubes wanted for Halloween display

On 10/27/19 4:57 PM, Chris Reeland wrote:
Hi Harvey,

I can't help on a source on any size...but I was wondering, are you talking
about them at 4 inch in diameter? Are you talking about big and long fellas
here? If so, definitely would be really neat.
I have two small diameter ones at about 8-10" long that I thought were
neat.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Harv,
you might try googling "crackle neon" which might turn up some folks in North Hollywood who make such things for the special effects industry.

Jim