[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Different top load [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Different top load

I had just the wire inside the head and it looked like a plasma disk in 3D.

I have foil tape and can try it on just the top of the head after I smooth it out some more