From: "Steffan Heydon" <steffan.heydon@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 9:51:10 AM
Subject: [TCML] Lakhovsky MWO

Hi Everyone,
Is anyone here on Pupman into the Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator (MWO). Instead of just throwing sparks around, I finally morphed into using high frequency tech to build a machine that was used in the 30’s and 40’s to cure cancer and a host of other illnesses. I just completed my first prototype MWO based the information found in Tony Kerselaers’ Books. I would love to get some MWO discussion going! I don’t believe we can upload photos here, right? Has anyone else here built and MWO and is using it? I recently created a FaceBook page with the intent of attracting other MWO Enthusiasts and builders. So far there is just one other MWO builder posting. Here is the link for that: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LakhovskyMWO/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/LakhovskyMWO/>

Brest, Steffan