[Home][2020 Index] [TCML] Bizarre "tight primary" and secondary on eBay just listed... [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Bizarre "tight primary" and secondary on eBay just listed...

Hi all,

I thought I would share this. I think we could all use a little chuckle and
well some head scratching with all that is going on currently this year.

Definitely for me the most bizarre primary setup that I have seen so far.
And I get a kick out of the top load. And well the asking price is bizarre
also.

Only thing I can think of, is that it could be slid up or down easily, but
at price of scuffing/scratching the insulation.
I really like the little wooden shim also to help tighten it up also.

Definitely not putting much power into that primary like this.

From this current owner description, it seems like they picked this up
quite a bit ago and do not fully understand what they fully have and well,
all they don't have. But one heck of a price!

Link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124287304226

And another link, because this listing will disappear eventually... :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Nvan2cxhUzcLqN9z6

Hope everyone is doing well and safe :^)

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S