[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Tube for coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tube for coil

Hi shaun,  If you don't get any takers you could probably find a ham radio
operator that would take it off your hands.   That is a high MU type tube
(lots of gain) which would make it desirable for a linear amplifier.   I'm
sure it would work well for a tube coil too but I have always ended up
using Medium MU tubes in my big tube coils because they are a lot cheaper
on the secondary market.

Roger