[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] **External Email** Re: Cleaning out the garage: 10kVA pole pig [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] **External Email** Re: Cleaning out the garage: 10kVA pole pig

Not to worry. It may not go quickly, so keep it in the back of your mind.
Ox
    On Monday, February 17, 2020, 05:27:16 PM CST, Reverend Fuzzy <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 (*SIGH*)
...the story of my life... stuff like this only becomes available when I'm
short on money. :(