[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] 35kV Shielded High Voltage Cable [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 35kV Shielded High Voltage Cable

Generalcable.com

Be prepared to shell out a significant wad of money 💰, though!

eBay has a current listing:

“GENERAL CABLE 1250 KCMIL ALUMINUM 35 KV WITH A COPPER CONCENTRIC 3000 FT”

$22K OBO, and it would have to be shipped commercial freight, and I’m thinking 1250 kcmil is likely just a bit overkill in current rating for anything that you could run up to 35 kv from your residential single phase service. 😁

Maybe check with you local power company to see if they would sell you a scrap piece of it?

David

Sent from my iPhone