[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] "Modern" Spark Gap Designs? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] "Modern" Spark Gap Designs?

1 So more gaps are better than fewer gaps no matter what kind of gaps.
2 If in a series of rotatary and static gaps, the static gaps missfire
doesn't that negate the timing benefit of the rotatary gap?