[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] unidentified object [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] unidentified object

I also think it's some very specialized type of connector.  The design
takes great effort to ensure that the many contacts are spring loaded to
uniformly grip a male connector.  Is it silver-plated, which would suggest
an RF application?  Is the material brass?  I just can't fathom where all
that current is being channeled to - the short point seems like a dead end.

Gary Lau
MA, USA