[Home][2020 Index] [TCML] GU-81M Vacuum Tube PCB-Style Sockets [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] GU-81M Vacuum Tube PCB-Style Sockets

Good day, Tesla Enthusiasts!

I recently built my first vacuum tube Tesla coil designed around a Russian GU-81M pentode. During my design and build process I was shocked to discover how pricey the sockets could be for these tubes - most of them between $70 and $120 USD used. I decided to design my own socket out of a PCB. I had 10 of these boards made and since I only needed one for my VTTC I still have 9 sitting on a shelf which I will likely never use. I decided to throw them up on Ebay so that maybe someone could get some use out of them, and I figured I'd pass the link along to you folks:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264790551376

Kind regards,
Matt Lewis, Fairlee VT