[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] WI Teslathon revival... [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] WI Teslathon revival...

Stanley Meyer copied Tesla
and advanced some controls
https://www.hot-rod-usa.com/copy-of-h2-training-guide
We have posted all not correctly Please join us we need more builder
joining
the the 2 tech together

Dan

--
*     Warm Regards*
    * Daniel Donatelli*

 Skype danieldonatelli@xxxxxxxxxxx
Whats App ( Line App)Mb +1 (520) 848-1659
Website * English *https://danieldonatelli.wixsite.com/hydrogen-power-gas

Email   1    danieldonatelli1@xxxxxxxxx

Email   2     securesupplies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype         danieldonatelli@xxxxxxxxxxx

*Hydrogen Development Private Equity Fund *

https://bit.ly/2FhTU6A

*Secure Supplies Teams *

*http://www.securesupplyusa.com/ <http://www.securesupplyusa.com/>**
United States & Quebec*

*https://bit.ly/2I1JEmi <https://bit.ly/2I1JEmi>   Portuguese*

*https://bit.ly/2Q7TOsH <https://bit.ly/2Q7TOsH>  Spanish *

*http://bit.ly/2KwuZDe <http://bit.ly/2KwuZDe>      RSA South Africa*

* http://bit.ly/2NaKQpq <http://bit.ly/2NaKQpq>      India & Arabia *

*http://bit.ly/2MCcjiJ <http://bit.ly/2MCcjiJ>      Asean Region*

*http://bit.ly/2KwhWhW <http://bit.ly/2KwhWhW>      Europe*

*https://bit.ly/2tRGevL <https://bit.ly/2tRGevL>     Kalsul Chemicals*

*Kalsul Teams*

*English           https://bit.ly/2HyTnTV <https://bit.ly/2HyTnTV> *
*Hydrogen Fueled Renewable Micro grid Power Plant Backup *
*https://bit.ly/2EnDHkH  <https://bit.ly/2EnDHkH>*

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents, including
attachments, contain information from Daniel Donatelli and companies he,
and or one of his companies, represents and may be privileged,
confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure including
but not limited to offers to compromise under federal or local rules of
evidence.  The information is intended for the intended addressee only.  If
you are not, or have reason to believe that you are not the intended
addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify us immediately  *skype *
danieldonatelli@xxxxxxxxxxx <dnaieldonatelli@xxxxxxxxxxx> or whatsapp  +1
(520) 848-1659   and destroy the original message and all copies* EMAIl.*
danieldonatelli1@xxxxxxxxx