[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Interesting historical rotary spark gap transmitter transformer. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Interesting historical rotary spark gap transmitter transformer.

Yes to much $ but should be in a museum not in someones garage