[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] WI Teslathon revival... [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] WI Teslathon revival...

 Hey Brian, I think it was 2014 that Mike H., Jeremiah P., and I (Stan Gray) hosted a DC Memorial Teslathon with DC's cannon and a Ashes of Bruiser coil in Waupaca . Send me a email to w s m g at a t t dot n e t with a phone # and I'll get back to you to talk about it. We still have the cannon, Sparky Matic, and Ashes of Bruiser and more. If you go to youtube and look up DC Memorial Teslathon you can see some video. Let me call you to tell much much more.

It would be cool,
Stan