From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Cobaugh
Sent: November 3, 2020 11:08 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] (no subject)

I have a pair of 1500VA, 100:1 GE PTs, and a 15kVA, 7.2kVA pig (which
technically sold on ebay months ago, but the buyer hasn't picked it up
or contacted me in >2mos, so I might have to look into "abandoned
property" laws). Also have a 1500VA, 60:1 GE PT. Trying to get rid of
all my old iron. Oh, also a big GE 18l0009WH series 13.8kVAC, 0.25uF
snubber cap. Couple of rotary gaps, too.

All located in central PA.

More here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/JXQoXigjFwt334kt8

--
andy