[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Help with band and song in old coiler videos [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Help with band and song in old coiler videos

 I downloaded the files and tried Shazam app on my android phone.The audio track was not recognized. Sorry, better luck next time.Regards,Bob Wroblewski