[Home][2020 Index] [TCML] First Light [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] First Light

I switched the feedback leads. That didn’t change anything so, I check just
to make sure I grounded the filament lead where the Staccato connects. I
had not. I ran a ground and my plate would glow but, still, no sparks. I
switched the feedback leads back and it came to life. My plate is still
getting hot but, it’s sparking. I have included a link to see the sparks.
Thanks everyone. I may need more help with the tuning to keep my plate
cool..

Chip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DkM7q3wXAB2963vyIF48qUmCw1zfVxzB/view?usp=drivesdk