[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Interesting early commercially made little "TC's" from Spellman. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Interesting early commercially made little "TC's" from Spellman.

Hi all,

I have come across some more information on these early Spellman's.
One power supply is using the "big" coil advertised on another page and is
the same one from previous pages I have posted. Pretty neat to see the
insides of this one. Quite a bit going on here.
I am still going through several large early trade catalogs that I have
aquired.
This catalog here is just a tad over 1500 pages.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VBGQ4PMUiwMUmiiG8

Not too much longer, I will be "tearing" into the one RFPS/DC that I
aquired.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S