[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Finally finalizing my 304er VTTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Finally finalizing my 304er VTTC

Hi there, Dick!

I happened to be @ the Roger Smith Tesla-Fest where you gave him that big coil... I’m pretty sure that I have a photo of it somewhere...

The 4 to 6’ discharges from the VTTC you referred to are unbelievable!!!

What was the power source and how many 304-TL tubes were used?

Thanks,
Bill Fix

Sent by Mačak's humble servant.