[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: NanoVNA was Re: Re: Finally finalizing my 304er VTTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: NanoVNA was Re: Re: Finally finalizing my 304er VTTC

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the extra precautionary information. I had a feeling these were
a bit "fragile". But even more so now.

Generally, my habits here are that I am always aware of static. My carpet
is really good for this! And the possiblity of charges built up on other
things under test, especially after carrying them across the carpet. And
generally, I consider all newer/modern electronics as very prone, unlike
older AC mains tube equipment, but I always have the habit of being aware
no matter what.

Related some, making sure any capacitor completely discharged, just right
before testing.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S