From: Chris Reeland <chrisreeland@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Aug 22, 2021 1:21 pm
Subject: [TCML] Great variac handbook

Hi all,

I want to share a link to a great information resource on variacs, that is
not available online anywhere currently as far as I know, with the listers
here.

I was involved on helping a fellow lister here recently and I linked a few
pictures of this handbook for the area of topic at the time. He then
inquired about the whole handbook. I was quite busy at the time...but my
father also has a copy of the handbook. So I called him and he said he
could do high quality scans of it.
And then he got a scan file sent to him and mailed a hardcopy printed out
and comb bound to him also. The fellow lister says he is going to get this
hosted on his website eventually.

So actually I want to thank my father (Ronald Reeland) for spending the
time to do this and we both agreed to offer this up here on the list to
help get this out there.

This is from the General Radio Company:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C8AWH-Kuw8EA-oSZBJ4t6kr65QmzabqP/view?usp=drivesdk

Chris Reeland