[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] sync motor [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] sync motor

I know this was not what you were looking for in regards to an answer but
how about winding your own? You would learn a hell of a lot in the
process... Who knows, it might spark ideas for future projects :)