[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] X-ray transformer wiring help! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] X-ray transformer wiring help!

Liberty rising the ignitor points in an oil burner are those tungsten? And
how about if I paired with the distributor cap its off an 8 cylinder  may
be to many points they must be tungsten to to stand up to hv spark of an 8
cylinder motor no? It's probably fighting me more than doing good that I
keep trying different things because I'm impatient with waiting for parts
to come as I can afford them.  I got this xray transformer for 140$ im
counting my lucky stars with that one cause I couldn't find any wiring
diagrams or anything for it infavct I could only find one other like it on
ebay and it was listed for 875!