[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Schematic and Plans Needed to Build a Musical Tesla Coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Schematic and Plans Needed to Build a Musical Tesla Coil

Dear All,

Hi, I am Pranab from India. I want to build a musical Tesla Coil for a
client, I have searched a lot but haven't found anything appropriate. So I
have decided to buy DIY Musical Tesla Coil Plans - Reference Design 2.0
from Eastern Voltage Research.

But I don't know whether this plan will work for me or not.

The maximum power I can give to the coil as input is (220V, 50 Hz) 5 KW and
the client's requirement is to generate 8 ft of arc from this.

So I am requesting you all to please help me to make this coil.

I will be grateful to you all.

Yours Sincerely
Pranab Lodh.