[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] Interesting early commercially made little "TC's" from Spellman. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Interesting early commercially made little "TC's" from Spellman.

Hi Steve,

I got the pictures from the other site for here :^)

THANKS for these. These definitely are very neat little coils.

Steve's Miller coil, early TV application, data sheet:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RwBnCt6VHMB9eeSK6

Definitely some neat coil history here and yes, great memories for you :^)

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S