[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] Safety gaps [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Safety gaps

What are you using to power your primary? If its an NST, I strongly
recommend both a Terry filter and a conservatively set safety gap. The cost
of a Terry filter is nominal and and very rewarding to build and learn how
it works. Once one of the secondaries of an NST shorts out it then becomes
a very expensive doorstop. Sorry if thats not the answer you wanted to
hear, but this is just one mans opinion (although it is an opinion based on
regretful past experiences).

BTW - Anybody out there have a France 15/60 for sale??? I really need
one!!!  : (

Best!!!

 - Brandon G.